miércoles, 2 de enero de 2008

"Crossroads"

La Senadora Hillary Clinton echa el resto con un spot de 2 minutos en su último llamamiento al voto a través de la TV de Iowa.

(...) Sen. Hillary Clinton: "After all the town meetings, the pie and coffee, it all comes down to this: Who is ready to be president and ready to start solving the big challenges we face on Day One," (...) "I know you have waited a long time for a president who could hear you and see you," (...) "I would like to be that president. So I ask you to caucus for me tomorrow. Put on your coats and call up a friend and help me change America." (...) "As we start this new year, America is at a crossroads" (...) "We're a nation at war in a dangerous world. We have a faltering economy and 47 million people without health care." "I'm not running for president to put Band-Aids on our problems. I'm running to solve them,"

(...) "You have welcomed me into your hearts and your homes. And I think you," (...) "Parents juggling jobs to pay for college for their kids, soldiers' families praying for a safe return. All the men and women across the state who have whispered their health care problems to me — bills they can't pay, parents they can't afford to care for, insurance companies who refuse to help." (...) If you stand with me for one night, I will stand up for you every day as your president," (...) "I'll work my heart out to bring the country we love the new beginning it needs and I will be ready to start on Day One." (...)


1 comentario:

periplaneta dijo...

hasta parece atractiva la Hillary....y cómo mueve los ojillos leyendo el prompter, le hace chiribitas, como a Marujita Diez.