jueves, 24 de enero de 2008

Duncan Hunter se une a Huckabee

Le puede aportar credibilidad a su nulo historial en Seguridad Nacional, pero lo que no le puede aportar es una base electoral propia.

"I got to know Governor Huckabee well on the campaign trail. Of the remaining candidates I feel that he is strongly committed to strengthening national defense, constructing the border fence and meeting the challenge of China’s emergence as a military superpower that is taking large portions of America’s industrial base.

"Along with these issues of national security, border enforcement and protecting the U.S. industrial base, I see another quality of Mike Huckabee’s candidacy that compels my endorsement. Mike Huckabee is a man of outstanding character and integrity. I saw that character over the last year of campaigning and was greatly impressed. The other Republican candidates have many strengths and I wish them all well."
- Duncan Hunter explica su apoyo a Mike Huckabee.

No hay comentarios: